How to add Support agents to your Google API Project
This article covers adding support agents to your API project for WP Go Maps.
If you are struggling to create, edit, or enable the API key for Google Maps API project for WP Go Maps please get in touch with us. The agent who responds to your ticket will give you an email address to add to your project. Follow the instructions below to add the agent to your project so we can assist you.
- Log in to the Google API Manager Console here: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/library
- Click the “hamburger” menu in the top-right corner (it says “Products & Services” when you hover over it with your mouse),
- Click the IAM & Admin menu item
- On the IAM Window you will see Permission for the project followed by the name of your selected project. Click the Add button at the tope of the window
- Add the email address you were sent in the text box on the next window
- Click Project from the dropdown menu and then click Editor on the sub-menu
- Click the Add button on the Add Member window